Yes, we absolutely love Wyoming. Why?
- It’s incredibly beautiful here
- The people are friendly
- AND…it continues to be in the top lists of places to do business. But don’t just take our word for it!
According to an article in the 2015 publication by Wyoming Business Connections Titled “BEST IN CLASS”, by Ron Starner, “Trying to list Wyoming’s most important business climate attributes is sort of like trying to name the most scenic vistas in the Cowboy State. The list gets long pretty quick.”
Wyoming has definitely set itself apart when it comes to the business environment of other states.
When the Tax Foundation released it’s last annual report Wyoming Governor Matt Mead was quoted as saying “Wyoming has earned it’s reputation of being the best place for business. We have focused on reduced regulatory burdens and increased policies that promote growth. “
Here are some of the reasons Wyoming has been at the top of many lists time and time again.
- Wyoming is fiscally conservative. According to the 2015-2016 Supplemental Budget Report, the state boasts a $2 Billion budget surplus.
- AAA credit rating
- Wyoming is also investing in transportation and Internet Infrastructures
- Reduced regulatory burdens
- Low corporate filing fees
- Most business friendly tax climate
Other Wyoming Mentions
Cheyenne, Wyoming can also be found on the Global Trade Site Selection List
Small Business Council Policy Index 2014 http://www.sbecouncil.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/SBPI2014Final.pdf
USA Today http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2015/03/01/247-wall-st-best-states-business-story/24107507/
Read the Wyoming Business Climate Magazine at http://www.wyomingbusiness.org/news/article/wyoming-business-climate-magazine-now-/8873
Wyoming Business Council Wyoming Rankings